todays’ look is colorful, bright and summery. And very sparkling too. I used Barry M Dazzle Dusts for this look which are infused with shimmers accentuated by my beloved Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. I also decided to use a purple eyeliner as I liked how this cold color contrasts with warm shades such as the orange and yellow. What do you think? Do you like this look?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #76 Yellow
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #77 Orange
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #86 Pink Shimmer
- Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom
- Pupa Diva’s Lashes mascara
- Deborah 24 Ore Perfect Primer
- YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous
- Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
- Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink
- Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
- Apply a shimmery bright yellow (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #76 Yellow) on the inner part of the lid.
- Apply a shimmery orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #77 Orange) on the middle part of the lid and blend where it meets with the yellow.
- Apply a bright, shimmery pink shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #86 Pink Shimmer) on the outer part of the crease and blend where it meets with the orange.
- Sweep a goldish beige shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) and blend well.
- Highlight the browbonw with a sheer white shade with green sheen (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust in #65 Green Iridescent).
- Line your upper lid and lower lashline with a bright purple eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom) and apply mascara.
- Apply a face primer (I used Deborah 24 Ore Perfect Primer). This will help smooth any imperfections and make your makeup last longer.
- Now, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
- Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
- Sweep a semi-opaque but bright pink lipgloss (I used Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink) on your lips.