this week, I’m back with one of my crazy, colorful looks. The warm and sunny weather we’re having here at the moment has inspired me to do a summery look: coral and lime green on the lid, bright blue on the waterline and a touch of copper on the crease. I think these shades are perfect for summer, don’t you? Let me know what you think! Here’s the look:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Sleek I-Divine Circus Palette
– Sleek I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
– P2 Color Your Life palette in Midnight Affair
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Pupa Diva’s Lashes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush
– Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
– Silkygirl Moisture Gloss in Sweet Pink
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply a lime green shade (I used the one in the Sleek Circus eyeshadow palette) on the inner part of the lid. With a pencil or smudger brush, apply the same shade on the lower lashline as well.
– Apply a coral red (I used Peach Melba in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the outer part of the lid and bring it all the way into the crease.
– Sweep a pale orange shade (I used the one in the P2 Color Your Life palette in Midnight Affair) in the middle of the lid and blend the edges.
– Apply a coppery shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the outer corner and the crease. Blend well.
– Sweep a pale pink shade (I used Lychee in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your waterline with a bright light blue eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric). Apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Swipe a creamy pink blush (I used NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
– Sweep a pink gloss (I used Silkygirl Moisture Gloss in Sweet Pink) on your lips.