QOTW: Do you wear cream blushes?

Do you wear cream blushes?

Beautiful with brains says: yes! I love cream blushes, they are so easy to apply, look natural and they last quite long on me too.

Comments

Marguerite, sono fantastici, vero? Concordo con tutto quello che hai detto. :)

Anche io voglio provare i blush di illamasqua, peccato solo per il prezzo..

Nikki, cream blushes are lovely but yes, cream products don’t do too well when it’s really hot… powders are a better option then..

Vonvon, sounds like you’re slowing building up a nice collection of cream blushes or products that can be used that way eheh.. I think the Maybelline blush is lovely. I had one years ago and it worked very well. I can’t wait to hear what you think about it. :)

La Bisbetica, I don’t see why they shouldn’t. They do tend to have a slightly luminuous finish but that’s what you’re looking then I’m sure you’ll like them. :)

i hadn’t for ages, but then I fell in love with the NYX cream blush in hot pink recently and have worn it a lot. looooove that stuff

Vonnie, I’m glad you found a cream blush you love. You make me wanna try it too. :)

Trisha, yes, you should! I used to wear mostly powders too but once I tried my first cream blush, I never looked back. They are very pretty and I love their dewy finish too. :)

Jeni, what a shame! That seems to be a common problem with cream blushes. But powders work well too and are more longlasting. :)

Stavroula, I have never hit pan on a blush lol That Revlon blush must be pretty amazing. Now, I’m tempted to get it. :)

Stavroula, I think I’ve read it now that you mention it but I’ll check it out again. I probably shouldn’t though, my wishlist keeps getting longer and longer with each passing day lol. :)

Gio, I live for cream blushes. I love that you don’t need a brush to apply them and that dewy glow.

My faves right now are MAC’s Lady Blush and Hello Kitty’s Apple Cheacks in Blushing.

Mary, they are awesome, aren’t they? Love that dewy finish too, it’s so pretty. And they are so easy to apply. :)