QOTW: Do you like doing other people’s makeup?

Do you like doing other people’s makeup?

Beautiful with Brains says: I love it! It can be a bit daunting at first but also a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I rarely get the chance to apply makeup on other people. :(

Comments

Vonnie, that’s great! What a wonderful job. It’s really fun doing other people’s makeup, isn’t it?

Trisha, you’re a great beauty blogger. ;) I really enjoy doing other people’s makeup but it’s really daunting at first if you don’t have much practice as what works on you may not work on someone else.

La Bisbetica, lol. Doing other people’s makeup can be hard at first as we are so used to do what works for us that we tend to apply makeup on others in the same way and it doesn’t always work out well. We just need a lot of practice. :)

Dee, I agree. Some people don’t seem to know what they want or are never satisfied! But most of the time, it’s really fun to do someone else’s makeup. :)

I’m not that great at doing my own makeup, so it’s never even dawned on me to do someone else’s makeup, although I did try it once when I was doing a photoshoot of a woman and she didn’t know how to apply makeup at all. It came out okay, but I will not be making a career as a makeup artist anytime soon…
    Jeni´s last blog post ..Joan Rivers Great Hair Day ReviewMy Profile

Jeni, I’m sure you are a good at applying makeup and did a lovely job on the women. But applying makeup on other people is not as easy as it seems. Everyone has a different coloring, eye shape etc and you need to be familiar with different techniques, not just the ones that work for you. It’s fun but as a career, I’d rather leave it to the experts too. :)