QOTW: What’s Your Favourite Scent For Lip Products?

What’s your favourite scent for lip products?

Beautiful with Brains says: I prefer my makeup products unscented, but if I really have to choose a scent I’d say fig. It’s delicious!

Source: echoica

Comments

vanilla is a common and inoffensive scent for lip balms. although ruby and millie agree with the no scent is best, most lip products will have some scent to mask ingredients that don’t smell nice. what we don’t like is fruity and sweet scents! YUK

Amanda, I prefer unscented products but there are some ingredients which don’t smell nice so I understand that sometimes adding a scent is necessary and will make the product appeal to more people. And I agree that vanilla is quite common and just smells nice.

La Bisbetica, vanilla is a very common scent in lip products. It’s not my fave but it smells nice. :)

Trisha, I think sweets scents are nice as long as they aren’t too sweet and overpowering. And vanilla smells lovely indeed. :)

Eight, I don’t like anything overpowering or perfume-y either. Sweet or fruity scents are nice though.

i don’t mind strawberry scent on my lips :D best scent i have ever had was rootbeer flavored lip balm from My Lip Stuff. Totally enjoyed using it!

Xin, strawberry scents are so yummy! And I don’t think I have ever smelled a rootbeer scent yet. Must remedy that soon, it sounds wonderful too.

Kat Storm, sounds delicious! I’m glad you like it. Bath and Body Works products have some lovely scents. :)

mm I think I really don’t mind whether my lip products are scented or not. As long as it doesn’t smell bad/synthetic/rubbery/plastic-y/ick, then I’m fine with vanilla or mint or fruity or floral etc… But I really like how the Hard Candy lip glosses smell, and I think Senna’s Chocolate Cherry gloss smells yummy as well. Peach scented lip products are nice as well!
    Makeup Morsels´s last blog post ..Earth DayMy Profile

Makeup Morsels, peach scents are lovely! I prefer unscented products but unless the scent is horrible, I don’t really mind. Some scents are actually delicious in fact.

LatestGirls, strawberry scents are yummy! I agree with you, I can put up with pretty much any scent as long as it isn’t overpowering.