QOTW: What Is The Best Eyeliner For The Waterline?

What’s the best eyeliner for the waterline?

Beautiful with Brains says: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. They last longer than anything else I’ve ever tried.

Comments

La Bisbetica, I hope you get a chance to try the UD pencils, they are awesome and they really last ages on the waterline!

I’m happy to hear that UD works for you! Sadly, those UD pencils work great for tight lining and rimming my upper waterline, but when I use it on my lower waterline, it doesn’t seem to stay on as well. But Milani liquify is love!
    Dee´s last blog post ..Canadian Bacon!My Profile

Dee, oh it’s a shame that the UD pencils don’t last too long on your waterline. They are awesome pencils indeed. I’m glad that Milani liquify works well for you, I so wish that brand was available here! :)

Trisha, I’m curious to try Maybelline Define-A-Line as I heard great things about it but that product isn’t available here yet. Grr. I’m glad it works well for you. :)

Paris, oh, what a shame the UD pencils don’t work for you! I’m glad the one for Korres does, I’ll keep an eye out for it. :)

Tammy, I’m so jealous now lol. I Just kidding lol. But it’s unfair Milani is not available here, these pencils sound awesome!