today I thought I’d show you the look I do when I have only 10 minutes (or less) to get ready in the morning. On those occasions, I use on my eyes my beloved Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadows, which are the only cream eyeshadows that last all day on my slightly oily lids without creasing (which is no easy feat!). I also like to opt for multitasking products, like the Eyeko Fat Balm which can be used on both cheeks and lips, to save time. It is a very simple look, but I hope you’ll like it:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadow in Forever Young
– Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadow in Nude
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric
– Layla Love For Lash mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
– Eyeko Fat Balm in Frosting
– Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Sweep a cream silver shade with goldish brown undertones (I used Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadow in Forever Young) on the lid.
– Apply a cream nude shade (I used Michael Todd Long Wear Creme Shadow in Nude) on the crease and browbone. Blend well.
– Line your lid with a brown pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
– Sweep a cream deep pink blush on the cheeks and on the lips (I used Eyeko Fat Balm in Frosting on both).