Today I want to show you a look that I did using the Sleek Good Girl palette, which features a lot of pink shades, and gold eyeliner, hence the title. I think pink and gold go very well together and I actually got a few compliments when wearing this look. I hope you’ll like it too:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Sleek I-Divine Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Eldorado
- Layla Love For Lash mascara
- YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
- Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
- Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink
- Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance) to help makeup stay put all day and improve the color payoff of the eyeshadows.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
- Apply an icy pale pink (I used Lychee in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the inner part of the lid.
- Apply a coral shade (I used Strawberry Sorbet in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the outer part of the lid and blend where the colors meet.
- Apply a fuchsia shade (I used Pink Punch in the Sleek Good Girl palette) on the outer V and on the crease. Blend well to soften any harsh lines.
- Sweep a pale yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the browbone to highlight.
- Using a pencil blush, apply a black shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the outer V. Now, take a blending brush and using circular motion blend the eyeshadow into the pink to soften the edges.
- Line your upper lid and your lower lashline with a gold eyeliner (I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Eldorado) and apply mascara.
- On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
- Sweep a pinky peach blush with gold shimmers (I used Sleek Blush in Rose Gold) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
- Sweep a semi-opaque bubblegum pink gloss (I used Barry M Lip Gloss Wands in Bubblegum Pink) on your lips.