Wanted! Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush

Physicians Formula has something special in store for us. This month they are launching a blush that promises to lift our spirits and make us happy! How can I blush do that? Well, if you are a blush addict then you’ve probably come across a lot of blushes that made you happy but this particular one, called Happy Booster Blush is supposed to have a formula that utilizes aromatherapy, texture therapy, and color therapy to stimulate happy thoughts and enhance your mood!

It contains Arctic rose extract which mimics the effects of endorphins; Euphoryl, which is rich in Omega-3 and an anti-depressant; and a blend of violet floral notes are meant to invigorate and refresh your mood. Mmm, I’m not so sure about that, but the heart design is just so pretty and adorable that that alone is enough to put me into a great mood anytime!

The blush is available in fours shades – Translucent, Beige, Light Bronzer and Bronzer – and retails at $19.99.

What do you think of the blush?

Source

Comments

Paris, I agree with you. I’m not sure how true it is that this blush can lift your moods with its scent and the other ingredients (it probably doesn’t) but the design alone is enough to make me smile. It is so pretty! If a shade suits you, it’s definitely worth getting just for the packaging alone lol.

Citrine, it is expensive considering it is from Physicians Formula. I think that would put a lot of people off but I’m still curious to try it cos it is so pretty (yes, I’m a sucker for nice packaging ;) ).

Dao, that’s a shame it didn’t work for her. I agree the price is too high for PF but I still love the heart design. But one should also play with the tester before buying and see how well it flatters and suits their skintone to see if it’s worth getting.

Tammy, I agree about the price. Way too high for PF but I can’t help to want it anyway just because it looks so cute. I think this is one of those items that you have to play with at the counter and buy only if you fall in love with how it looks on you though.

1. K says

The blush definitely isn’t $20, at least not in US Dollars. I have seen it at Rite Aid, CVS, and Ulta, for about $11. There is a $3 instant coupon attached to the package also. I just purchased it for about $5 using BOGOm the $3 coupon and my ulta discount coupon.

K, thanks for letting us know. My source said it was $20.00 but it’s good to know that it can be found much cheaper! It’s definitely worth getting for $5!

K, thanks for the links. I can only see the price in euros and that’s about €11 euros. Not bad at all.