Peaches. Mmmm. Don’t they taste delicious? These tasty fruits are rich in Vitamins C and A, which have antioxidant properties, and alpha hydroxy acids that perform a gentle exfoliating action reveling the bright skin underneath. So, if you have some peaches in your kitchen and love experimenting with skincare recipes, try the ones below for soft, moisturized and glowy skin:
1. Peach Moisturizer for face, hands and body
- 2 teaspoons of peach juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Then, apply the mixture on your face, hands or body. This works well wherever you need it to.
2. Peach mask for delicate and sensitive skin
- 1/2 ripe peach
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt (plain)
Peel the half peach and mash it. Add the yogurt and mix the two ingredients together. Now, apply it on your face and wait about 20 minutes. Then, rinse it off.
3. Peach and Lemon Mask
- 2 peaches (better if ripe and fresh)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Mash the two peaches and then add the lemon juice. Mix well. Apply the mixture on your face and wait about 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
Have you ever tried any homemade beauty recipes with peaches?