TGIF! Have you got any plans for the weekend? I just plan to have plenty of rest and catch up on some sleep. I know, it’s boring, but my insomnia is back so I haven’t sleep much at all this week and I’m now feeling very tired.
In other news, after 3 weeks of gold looks (don’t worry they will be back soon), I decided to do something with greens and browns. As you can see, I’ve also cut my hair. The last time I had a hair cut was a year ago (gasp!) so it was much needed. It wasn’t a drastic change though, I just wanted a haircut that was practical and easy to manage.
Anyway, here’s the look, I hope you like it:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Sleek I-Divine Storm Eyeshadow Palette (pale cream, medium shimmery brown and matte dark brown)
- Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Envy
- Michael Todd Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Creme
- Layla Lash Art mascara in black
- YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
- Fyrinnae Finishing Powder Oil Control
- Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous
- Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette
- Eyeko London Lips in Portobello
- Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to your eyes. I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in White as the white color would really make the eyeshadows pop. And it helps keeping them in place for longer too.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
- Sweep a pale cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the browbone to highlight the eyes.
- Apply a shimmery medium brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the crease. Using a pencil or smudger brush, apply the same shade on your lower lashline.
- Apply a bright light green with slight yellow undertones (I used BFTE in Envy eyeshadow) on the lid.
- Sweep a matte dark brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek palette) on the outer V to define the eyes. Blend well. Now, apply the same shade on the outer lower lashline and blend again.
- Line your upper lid with a dark chocolate brown (I used Michael Todd Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Creme) and apply mascara.
- On your face, apply your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5) and then concealer (I used Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain) to cover dark circles or any other imperfection you may have.
- Sweep a peachy pink blush with gold shimmers (I used Milani Luminous) on the cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a white highlighter (I used the white shade in the Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer Palette).
- Set everything with powder (I used Fyrinnae Finishing Powder Oil Control)
- Sweep a sheer pink gloss (I used Eyeko London Lips in Portobello) on your lips and you’ve done!