QOTW: Do you use a blow dryer?

Do you use a blow dryer?

Beautiful with Brains: sometimes, but I only if I really really really have to lol. It’s just that my hair is so much softer, shinier and looks overall better when I let it air dry but unfortunately that’s not always possible, especially in winter. Besides, blow drying is so boring lol.

Comments

Very rarely. I only use it for my bangs. If my bangs (known as fringe in Europe) are still wet, then I blow dry them first. Otherwise, if they’re already dry, I just use the flat iron alone.

Lately I’ve been using the blow dryer a bit more because I cut my bangs and they’re shorter than normal. The blow dryer helps.
    Trisha´s last blog post ..Beauty Trends for the Holiday SeasonMy Profile

Trisha, I’m not a fan of blowdryer either but I’m glad the blow-dryer helps with your bangs now they’re shorter.

Tammy, I like you. I don’t but when the weather’s cold, we just have too. If I don’t have to go out I’d blow dry them halfway as well. :)

Jeni, I agree. Blowdrying hair is so boring but when the weather’s too cold it is necessary unfortunately.

Blow drying my hair is a necessary evil for me. I’ve got really thick and wavy hair that if I don’t blow dry looks like a mop.

But I sometimes use the car heater lol

Victoria, I agree that bob cuts look so much better when styled with the help of a blow dryer. I had that hair cut for year and never bothered to use a blow dryer and well, it never really looked that good lol.