QOTW: How do you prefer your nails: long, short or fake?

How do you prefer your nails: long, short or fake?

Beautiful with Brains says: definitely short! As much as I like long nails, they aren’t very practical. Even typing becomes hard when your nails are long! Besides, shorter nails are easier to keep clean.

Comments

Shusheshe, it’s a shame nails broke so easily. If one works a lot with their hands, short nails are best. :)

Le ho portate in tutti i modi.
    Cortissime, lunghissime, medie.
    E devo dire che mi piacciono medie, perchè mi danno comunque una bella forma alla mano, pur restando comode.

Stavroula, I’d love to make my nails grow just that little bit more but they keep breaking if I do. :( Too much typing I guess.

I like long nails but if they are too long they freak me out too as well.

2. fuzzyleo says

as long as they can be without being a nuisance… ;)
    (that’s medium – as soon as I start scratching myself when I shower, I trim them!!)

Jeni, I like really short nails cos they are so practical. I hate when they grow too much and doing things becomes difficult. And they start breaking too. :(

Makeup Morsels, that’s exacly how I like my nails to be lol.

You can play piano? That’s wonderful!

SHORT!
    I’m on the computer a lot for my work and I hate typing with long nails — the sound of it, the feel of the keyboard, yech.

Besidies, I’m really clumsy and I’m always banging my sails on something causing them to rip :(.

Mary, I hate typing with long nails too for the same reasons you mentioned. And if one has fragile nails, they break so easily. :(

4. Mylanqolia says

I also vote for short as my nails are very thin and break very easily. Besides, I don’t want to wear nail varnish every day only for the purpose of stabilising them.

Heidi, nails that are too long freak me out too. It’s like they are gonna break really soon and I wonder how people can do the simpliest of things like typing when their nails are really long. Besides, when they are short, they are much easier to clean. :)

Tammy, I agree, those French-tipped acrylic nails are so obviously fake! And don’t look good at all. There are some acrylic/fake nails that look natural, but they’re very few and in any case, natural nails always look better.