Sunday Survey, Vol. 23

1. What was your least favourite subject at school?
P.E. I know that most people love it and for a while I did too, but then in high school I had a horrible P.E. teacher that made me hate it. It was all about tests and exams with her. We even had to do written tests and had homework! Who has PE homework?! Well, I don’t know how it works in other countries, but here in Italy P.E. is all about exercising and playing sports (and we did some of that too), none of my friends who went to different schools had P.E. tests and exams. Oh, the teacher wasn’t horrible for that btw. She just didn’t care if people were scared of heights or ill, she made you do the exercises anyway.

2. What’s your biggest skincare concern?
My oily t-zone! It seems to be getting worse as I get older. :(

3. What are you having for dinner tonight?
Mmm not sure yet. I was thinking either pizza or chicken with vegs.

4. Benefit or Urban Decay?
Mmm, this is hard! I love both brands. UD has more interesting products in my opinion and they’re available in a bigger range of shades, but Benefit just has the cutest packaging!

5. What do you think of snow?
I used to love it when I was a child as it was fun playing outside building snowmen and having snow ball fights but now I hate it. It makes the roads so dangerous and if like me you live in a small village, when it snows heavily, you’re stuck at home for who knows how long, which means I can’t even go out with my friends or boyfriend who all live in the nearest town.

Your turn now! Here’s the questions:

1. What was your least favourite subject at school?
2. What’s your biggest skincare concern?
3. What are you having for dinner tonight?
4. Benefit or Urban Decay?
5. What do you think of snow?

Comments

1) History. And I hated PE in grade school/junior high too. I got a D in it, and it brought my GPA down! I still get mad when I think about it.

2) Wrinkles and hair loss. I am trying to prevent both!

3) I had a sandwich and a peach…

4) Urban Decay

5) I like seeing it for a few days a year, but that’s about it. I’ve never lived anywhere where it’s snowed more than one day a year!
    Jeni´s last blog post ..My New Hair Loss Blog!My Profile

Jeni, history was my fave subject, together with English. But yea PE was awful and I’m sorry you got a bad mark. I got a few too.

1. What was your least favourite subject at school? Most of the science classes were my least favorite. I’m just not a science person. Chemistry was the exception, though. Chemistry uses a lot of Algebra, and I loooove Algebra. No joke.

2. What’s your biggest skincare concern? I’m getting a lot of weird freckles/dark spots on my face. I’m not sure why, but it’s getting annoying.

3. What are you having for dinner tonight? Good question! I don’t have a lot of food right now. But hopefully it will be something awesome.

4. Benefit or Urban Decay? Hmmm…. I guess Urban Decay, but that’s a toughy.

5. What do you think of snow? I hate its snowy guts. I don’t tolerate cold well. And snow is the epitome of cold.
    Trisha´s last blog post ..NMW- Makeup-Less Sunday and New Hair ColorMy Profile

Trisha, I hated all science subjects as well. They used to be my least favourite until I went to high school and had the worst PE teacher ever. But science (apart from cosmetic science) is something I could never understand lol.

1. What was your least favourite subject at school?
    I hate all math classes with a passion that burns like a thousands suns. Thank goodness I never have to take math ever again!

2. What’s your biggest skincare concern?
    My skin seems more oily and acne prone lately.

3. What are you having for dinner tonight?
    I’m having a hug plate of mixed vegetables and tomato and red pepper soup with sausage.

4. Benefit or Urban Decay?
    I love both, but I would pick Urban Decay if I was forced to only use one of two brands. They have a wider variety of products and their color range of foundations is better.

5. What do you think of snow?
    I think it looks beautiful, but I wouldn’t want to be around it for too long. I would like to go somewhere to watch snow fall for once in my life, but I don’t think I could handle living in such cold places.
    Tammy´s last blog post ..Saturday SurveyMy Profile

Tammy, I hate maths too! I’m glad I don’t have to study it anymore either.

Watching fall snow is beautiful, almost magical around Christmas time, but once it’s done and everything is covered in snow, it’s so unbelievably cold. And you can’t go anywhere. :(

1. What was your least favourite subject at school? That’s really a hard one…I had so many that I can’t decide…Let’s say Physics and Chemistry and maybe History too because we had a horrible teacher.
    2. What’s your biggest skincare concern? Wrinkles, fine lines…I’m obsessed :) I’m trying to post pone the setting of wrinkles into my skin :) With the T-zone I’m in peace now, since I’ve found a few great products that helped me. My skin is oily so I use only serums and lotions (La Mer Oil Absorbing Lotion & Tonic are Amazing). :)
    3. What are you having for dinner tonight? hmmm..you mean last night because now it’s morning :) well…I had tomatoes, cheese and a bit of chicken :)
    4. Benefit or Urban Decay? UD…but only Benefit is available here:)
    5. What do you think of snow? I was born in December so I’m used to it :)) I like it but I don’t like winter sports :)
    Tavia´s last blog post ..La Mer The Eye Balm Intense for Fall 2010 – Preview- PhotosMy Profile

Tavia, scientific subjects don’t seem to be very long (hate them too), but it’s a pity you had a horrible history teacher. I find history such a fascinating subject but the wrong teacher can really make one hate a subject when their job is to do the opposite.

5. fuzzyleo says

1. What was your least favourite subject at school?
    Philosophy, I loathed it (it was the teacher’s fault, I’m afraid)
    2. What’s your biggest skincare concern?
    Wrinkles, sigh. I’m getting old… ;)
    3. What are you having for dinner tonight?
    Who knows? probably pizza, I’m dining with a friend from overseas!
    4. Benefit or Urban Decay?
    MUFE :D
    5. What do you think of snow?
    I love it when its falling over my attic windows, I loathe it when it’s melting around my shoes…

Fuzzyleo, I didn’t like philospohy much either. I enjoyed it the first year I studied it, then changed teacher and it became really boring. I’m afraid if the teachers not good, the students won’t learn much unless they already have a strong interest in the subject.

Have fun with your friend!

I know it’s already Tuesday but when I came to your blog on Sunday, this wasn’t up yet. ;) And I like these questions.

1. What was your least favourite subject at school?
    *High 5* I don’t like PE too……just too sedentary…. in our hot tropical climate, you’ll be sweating so much after PE, and got to change into our school uniform again…all sweaty and sticky and yucky…..

2. What’s your biggest skincare concern?
    Loss of firmness….though just the beginning….

3. What are you having for dinner tonight?
    Just had pizza and “borsch” (Ukrainian Beetroot soup)

4. Benefit or Urban Decay?
    Used to like Benefit, but this brand in Malaysia…..sigh…..
    Urban Decay would be my pick!

5. What do you think of snow?
    I love snow. But I can’t stand the cold. My tolerance for cold is decreasing with age!
    Vonvon´s last blog post ..Greetings From The UK First Fall EOTD Hauls From Boots et al Window ShoppingMy Profile

Vonvon, who cares if it’s Tuesday. These type of posts are fun and I love reading all the comments. ;)

I can’t stand the cold either. And I’ve always hated that we couldn’t shower after PE. Going back to class all hot and sweaty is no fun.