Wanted! MUFE Rock Collection Holiday 2010

Yesterday we talked about the Urban Decay Black palette, but it seems they aren’t the only one that want to make you feel like a rock star in the upcoming months. Now MUFE wants you to rock too, with their latest offerings for Holidays 2010, exclusively available at Sephora.

My favourite set of the collection is the Rock For Ever Aqua Eyes ($36.00), which includes 5 travel-size eyeliners in vibrant colors enclosed in a studded tin case. Creamy, longlasting and waterproof, the colors included are: Gold (metallic yellow), Bronze (metallic bronze), Dark Grey (dark metallic grey), Mat Black (black) and Silver (metallic silver).

To be honest, I’m not really digging the other sets as I find the shades a bit boring (you know me, I love brights). However, they are also perfect for the holidays season. The Rock For Ever Eye Shadow Palette ($45.00) it includes 4 shades: Diamond Shadow in Diamond Black (charcoal black with shimmer), Diamond Shadow in Diamond Beige (peachy tan with gold shimmer), Eye Shadow in Silver (silver shimmer) and Eye Shadow in White Shimmer (white pearl shimmer). The palette also comes with a mirror.

Finally, we have the Rock For Ever Star Powder & Aqua Eyes ($39.00), which contains Star Powder in White/Silver (white with silver highlights), Star Powder in Copper (gold copper shimmer), Aqua Eyes in Pearly Brown (golden brown sheen) and Aqua Eyes in Mat Black (black) to achieve an edgy look and make your eyes and cheeks sparkle and shine.

What do you think of these sets? Which one is your favourite?

Comments

1. 1

fuzzyleo says

the eyeliners look nice, but if the coloured part (compared with full-size MUFE eyeliners) is a clue to their size, I’m afraid they’re little more than stubs… and way overpriced!! :(

• 2

beautifulwithbrains says

Fuzzyleo, if I have to be honest, I think all MUFE (and any other high-end brands for that matter) products are overpriced, but sadly sometimes you pay more for the brand and its image than for the actual products. I agree though that for the price they should have included full size (or at least bigger) eyeliners. It’s not very convenient to splurge on eyeliners that will run out soon but the colored eyeliners lover in me can’t help but want the. At least the quality’s great.

• 3

fuzzyleo says

ah, but I LOVE mufe eyeliners!! I have the black and silver ones and they’re great. I think ‘ll wait for the sales… ;)

• 4

beautifulwithbrains says

Fuzzyleo, I love them too. They’re great quality. It’s only the price I’m not so keen on but if you can get them on sale that’s great. :)

• 6

beautifulwithbrains says

Trisha, I find the colors pretty boring to be honest. I would get the eyeliner set cos I’m obsessed about eyeliners at the moment but the others two sets look disappointing to me.

2. 7

says

Love the packaging of everything, especially the Rock Forever Star Powder & Aqua Eyes set. The studs are so awesome! The shadow palette doesn’t seem very unique, although I’m sure the quality is fantastic. The liners look too small for the price.
    Tammy´s last blog post ..Nyx Cosmetics Sale On HauteLookMy Profile

• 8

beautifulwithbrains says

Tammy, I agree with everything you said. The packaging is really cool but the shades boring and the eyeliners too small. But consider the good quality of MUFE products I think the set are still worth getting if one likes them. :)