QOTW: What’s your signature look?

What’s your signature look?

Beautiful with Brains says: bright, colorful eyes and pink lips!

Comments

• 6

beautifulwithbrains says

Trisha, I like your style! Pink eyeshadows and coloful stuff are two favourites of mine too. :)

1. 7

says

I absolutely love the third eye look n that banner! I’m always in a hurry, so for color, I usua.ly do a double liner look so I can sneak in some color. But if I can’t, I’ll go with a clean eye, with bright cheeks and lips. (:
    Dee´s last blog post ..Blue Rocker EOTDMy Profile

• 8

beautifulwithbrains says

Dee, thank you! That’s one of my fave looks I ever did. I like that you always try to wear some color whether on the lips, cheeks or eyes. You don’t need much to add some color to your look, just a bright lippie or colored eyeliner will do. :)

• 12

beautifulwithbrains says

Marina, thank you! Maybe I should wear eyeliner like that more often..

I like your signature look, it’s very sexy.. Highlighter and blush are a must for me too..

• 14

beautifulwithbrains says

Vonvon, you can’t go wrong with natural looks and they don’t usually take too much to do. :)

• 16

beautifulwithbrains says

Mylanqolia, love your signature look with the bright eyes, they rock hehe.. I love red lips too, it’s too bad they’re so hard to pull off for me. But I agree that bright eyes and red lips are best worn separately.. :)