today I wanna show you a look I did for a night out a while ago. I wanted the eyes to be dark and dramatic but also use some pink eyeshadow, so after some playing around with the shades, here’s what came out. As always when I emphasize the eyes, the rest of the face was kept kinda neutral. I don’t know how I feel about the outcome though. I think it’s pretty but could’ve been better, you know? I hope you like it anyway.
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Sleek I-Divine Original Eyeshadow Palette (soft pink)
– Makeup Masala mineral eyeshadow in Agni
– Sleek Bohemian eyeshadow palette (matte black)
– Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black
– Maybelline Volum Express Cat Eyes mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Max Factor Erace Concealer
– Pupa bronzer
– Milani Minerals Blush in Luminuous
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors really pop.
– Apply a soft pink shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) all over the lid and bring it slightly up the crease.
– Apply a bright pink shade (I used Makeup Masala mineral eyeshadow in Agni) on the lid to darken it.
– Sweep a matte black shade (I used the one in the Sleek Bohemian palette) on the crease and the inner corner of the eyes and blend well.
– Apply a metallic silver eyeshadow (I forgot which one I used, sorry, but any silver metallic shade you have will do!) around the edges of the black shade and blend them out to soften them.
– Sweep a pale beige shade (I used the one in the Sleek Bohemian palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Using a pencil brush, apply the black shade you used previously on the lower lashline and sweep the silver metallic shade on top of it.
– Line your lid and waterline with a black pencil liner (I used – Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply concealer (I used Max Factor Erace Concealer) to cover dark circles and any other imperfection you may have, and then your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5). If you need it, contour (I applied a bronzer in one of the Pupa palettes I have on my nose to make it look slimmer).
– Apply a pink blush with very subtle peach undertones (I used Milani Mineral Blush in Luminuous) on your cheeks and highlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle white highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).