today’s look is more subdued compared to the bright looks I like to wear, but I wanted to do something with warm shades like yellow and brown to create a summery look. I’m sorry the pictures aren’t too good but, because of the heat and humidity we’re having at the moment, I’m mostly wearing makeup to go out at night on weekends. But unfortunately that means the lightening at night isn’t ideal to take pictures. Oh well, I hope you’ll still like it:
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
– Gosh Effect Powder in Pineapple
– Sleek I-Divine Bohemian Eyeshadow Palette
– Sleek Storm Eyeshadow Palette (chocolate brown and cream)
– Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black
– Collistar Infinito mascara
– YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation
– Max Factor Erace Concealer
– Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball in 001 Fantastic Orange
– Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil
– Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal
– Apply an eyeshadow primer (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer) all over the lid to create a base for the shades to adhere to and last longer.
– Apply Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy (if you don’t have, you can skip this step) on the lid to make the colors brighter.
– Pat a soft yellow/gold shade (I used Gosh Effect Powder in Pineapple) on the lid.
– Apply a copperish red shade (I used the one in the Sleek Bohemian palette) on the outer V and blend it into the crease.
– Sweep a warm chocolate brown shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the lower lashline. Apply some on the crease to darken it to.
– Apply a pale cream shade (I used the one in the Sleek Storm palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lashline with a black pencil eyeliner (I used – Pupa True Eyes eyeliner pencil in black) and apply mascara.
– On your face, apply concealer (I used Max Factor Erace Concealer) to cover dark circles and any other imperfection you may have, and then your usual foundation (I used YSL Teint Singulier Sheer Powdercreme Veil Foundation in no.5).
– Apply an orangey blush (I used Paul & Joe Disney Face Color Ball in 001 Fantastic Orange) and ighlight the cheekbones, middle of the nose and chin with a subtle champagne highlighter (I used Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil).
– Swipe an antique rose lipstick (Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Rose Petal) on the lips and you’re done.