today’s look is simple and quick, but still bright and colorful. I was in a rush but I didn’t want to wear neutrals so, while still keeping the crease area natural, I’ve swiped a bright and pigmented blue shade on the lid to add a beautiful pop of color. I’m pleased with how it tuned out and I hope you’ll like it too.
– Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Primer
– Beauty From The Earth eyeshadow in Blueberry
– NYC Metro Quartet palette in Union Square (medium brown shade)
– Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
– Pupa black pencil liner
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara
– Apply an eyeshadow base (I used Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow primer) all over lid.
– Sweep a bright blue shade (I used Beauty From the Earth in Blueberry) on the lid.
– Apply a medium brown shade (I used the one in NYC Metro Quartet palette in Union Square) on the crease and blend well.
– Sweep a white shade (I used Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lid with a black pencil liner.
– Finish off with mascara.