I hope you are all having a very nice Wednesday. Today I wanted to show you a look I did a couple of weeks ago (I’ve only just got round to cropping the pix, I’m so lazy, I know!) with colors that reminded me of the winter season.
The look turned out to be slightly colorful and soft. I’m not sure what I think about it. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it either. I think it’s time to start using my beloved bright shades again but in the meantime, here’s the look:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Pupa Beauty Bijou Palette (pale pink, dark lilac)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #15 Aqua
– Sleek Original palette (bright purple + dark blue)
– Clarins Crayon Yeux in Silver Flash
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Sweep a pale pink shade (I used the one in Pupa Beauty Bijou palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Apply a dark lilac shade (I used the one in Pupa Beauty Bijou palette) on the inner lid and inner crease of the eye. With MAC 219 pencil brush, I applied some on the inner lower lashline too.
– Apply a aqua shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #15 in Aqua) on the outer lid and crease and blend where it meets with the lilac. With MAC 219 pencil brush, I applied some on the outer lowerlashline too. Blend again where it meets with the lilac.
– Apply a bright purple shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the crease just right above the aqua shade and blend well.
– Darken the outer corner with a dark blue shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette). Apply some on the very outer corner of the lower lashline too and blend.
– Apply a silver pencil eyeliner (I used Clarins Crayon Yeux in Silver Flesh) on the upper lid.
– Finish off with mascara.