QOTW: If you could invent a beauty product, what would it be?

If you could invent a beauty product, what would it be?

Beautiful With Brains says: I would invent a cream that instantly gets rid of dark circles or one that permanently removes stretch marks and cellulite. Sadly, they sound pretty impossible to make.

Source

Comments

Hi Gio! I like the idea of a cream that permanently removes stretch marks and cellulite. :) I would definitely buy it right now. My suggestion is to invent a face cream that would instantly remove the sebum excess from your face and prevent its appearance in the same time. :) I had a real problem with shiny complexion but fortunately I’ve discovered La Mer oil absorbing lotion that works great for me, unfortunately the price is……:(((
    .-= Tavia´s last blog ..Make Up For Ever Bronze Makeup Collection for Spring 2010 =-.

2. Rachael W says

I agree with the above, definately a stretch mark removal cream and I’d also love to invent something that really, truly eliminates dark under eye circles completely!

3. beautifulwithbrains says

Tavia, a cream that removes and prevents excess sebum sounds amazing! I have an oily t-zone so if that existed, I’d definitely buy it. I’m glad you found something that works well for you, but it’s a shame it’s so expensive! :(

I’d like to invent something that permanently removes dark circles too! Mines are so hard to cover it gets really frustrating. i still haven’t found some that covers and doesn’t crease. Any suggestions?

If there’s a product that can permanently remove stretch marks and cellulite, I can assure you I’ll be the first person in line to purchase!
    .-= Dee´s last blog ..Let’s Watch the Sunset =-.

5. beautifulwithbrains says

Rebecca, that sounds awesome! I wish a cream that solved every skin problem like that would exist. Everyone would buy it :)

6. beautifulwithbrains says

Dee, sounds like we have the same problem. I have very bad dark circles too and the only thing I’ve found so far that covers them completely is Benefit Erase Paste. It didn’t crease on me nor did it settle into the fine lines around my eyes, but it is very thick and you need to warm it up on your hand first or application is a pain! Hence why I stopped using it. It’s a great concealer but a hassle to apply so I’m looking for an alternative. I’ll let you know when I find one :)