I hope you all had a lovely weekend and feel refreshed and ready to start a new week. I’m into smokey eyes lately, so I’ve done one using MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment.
I’m not very pleased with how it turned out. I probably should have used a darker liquid green liner, but since I don’t have one at the moment, this is the best I could do. Hope you like it and constructive criticism is always welcome.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek Curious palette (light green and white)
- MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment
- Pupa black pencil eyeliner
- Prestige Eyeliner pencil in Kiwi
- Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner in white
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
- Apply UDPP all over lid to create a sticky base for the pigments to adhere to.
- Swipe a light green shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the lid and crease.
- Apply MAC Deep Blue Green pigment on top of the green shade you have previously applied to make the color pop even more.
- Swipe a white shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette) on the browbone to highlight.
- Line your upper lid with a green eyeliner (I used Prestige pencil liner in Kiwi, but if you have a darker shade, that would work better) and your lower lashline with a black pencil liner.
- Apply a white eyeliner (I used Wet n Wild Kajal & Eyeliner) on the waterline to open up the eyes.
- Finish off with mascara.
In other news, I finally managed to get hold of a Sleek Safari palette! Yay! This was a limited edition palette, featuring a mix of neutral and colorful shades, only available in the UK for a month during summer and I thought it was impossible to find by now.
I know many of you are interested in purchasing these palettes and now you can find them on a Dutch website: http://www.alicejohavesentials.nl. They have all the Sleek palettes released so far, including those hard-to-find limited edition, but hurry up as they are selling out fast!
Apart from Sleek products, the store also sells products from brands like Barry M, Jelly Pong Pong, Steam Cream, Chickepoop and lots more! I have to thank my lovely friend Celeste for letting me know about this website and its owner too, for being very helpful.
I had a few problems when making my order. First I couldn’t create an account, so the owner did that for me and then I got an error every time I tried to select a shipping option, so they simply sent me a paypal invoice instead.
I don’t know why I had so many problems since the site works well for everyone else, but I was very pleased with their customer service. They always replied to my emails within 10 minutes and were extremely helpful.
They shipped my palette the very same day I ordered it and I got it after 10 days. Sleek eyeshadows are soft and break easily, but the palette was carefully wrapped and arrived in perfect condition. Overall, I had a positive experience and I definitely plan to order more things after the holidays.