how are you all doing today? I haven’t been getting much sleep lately, which means I’m staying in bed more than I should in the mornings and when I wake up I need to rush to get ready! So, I’ve been wearing some quick and simple looks like the one below.
It was a bit too simple and natural for my tastes, so I added some blue liner to spice things up. I also think the cool blue liner is a nice contrast to the rest of the shades, which are warmer. What do you think?
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Original eyeshadow palette (pale yellow, copperish and bronze shades)
– Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen in Kingfisher Blue
– Pupa black pencil liner
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– Sweep a copperish shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the lid and crease.
– Apply a bronze shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) in the inner half of the eye, just above the copperish shade.
– Sweep a pale yellow shade (I used the one in the Sleek Original palette) on the browbone to highlight.
– Line your upper lid and your lower lashline with a blue liner (I used Barry M Intense Eyeliner pen in Kingfisher Blue).
– Apply a black pencil liner on the waterline.
– Finish off with mascara.
In another news, I’m thrilled to announce that I am in a book! Fabulous: All About 50+ Beauty Bloggers of 2010, written by the lovely Nicki Zevola of Futurederm, features helpful tips on how to create a successful beauty blog, attract readers, and profiles of more than 50 beauty bloggers, included yours truly.
I’m very honoured to be considered one of the top beauty bloggers! It’s also great to be featured in the book with other fantastic and deserving beauty bloggers too.
If you’re interested in buying the book, you can currently get the PDF version on Lulu for only $11.95. There will also be a hardy copy of the book available on Amazon later this month. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy and hope you will too. It sounds like a very interesting and exciting read!