I hope you are all doing well today. Can you believe we are in December already? How time flies! The month here has started with nice weather. The sun is shining and it’s quite warm for this time of the year.
For today’s look I used red, orange and green and I’m quite pleased with how it turned out. The color combo reminds me of that time of the year when summer turns into autumn and I think it is very appropriate for the upcoming Christmas holidays too. Here’s the pix, hope you like the look:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Bottega Verde eyeshadow palette (orange and yellow)
– Sleek Chaos palette (red)
– Barry M Duzzle Dust #65 green iridescent
– Sleek Original palette (green)
– Helena Rubinstein Glorious mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– With E.L.F. eyeshadow brush, apply an orange shade (I used the one in the Bottega Verde Jewel Box palette) on the lid.
– Swipe a reddish color (I used the matte one in the Sleek Chaos palette) on the crease and a pale yellow (I used the one in the Bottega Verde Jewel Box palette) on the browbone.
-Apply a thin line of shimmery white eyeshadow (I used Barry M Duzzle Dust #65 green iridescent) just under the brow.
– Using MAC 219 pencil brush, swipe a green shade (I used the one in the Sleek original palette) on the lower lashline.
– Finish off with mascara.