are you all having a nice day? I hope so. Today the weather is hot and sunny here but we had a bad storm yesterday, it was raining really hard. Bad weather always gets me down a bit, so I decided to do a really bright look to cheer myself up. Here it is:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange
- Barry M Dazzle Dust # 86 pink shimmer
- Sleek Curios palette (white)
- L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Oriental Beauty (pale gold)
- Sleek Original palette (blue and purple)
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
- Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
- Apply a bright orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange) on the lid.
- Sweep a pink shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust # 86 pink shimmer) on the crease and outer V.
- Highlight the browbone with a white shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette).
- Apply a pale gold shade (I used the one in L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Oriental Beaty) on the tearduct.
- With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply a purple shade on the outer lower lashline and a blue shade on the inner lower lashline (both shades I used were from Sleek Original palette).
- Finish off with mascara.