are you all having a nice day? I hope so. 🙂 Today the weather is hot and sunny here but we had a bad storm yesterday, it was raining really hard. Bad weather always gets me down a bit, so I decided to do a really bright look to cheer myself up. Here it is:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange
– Barry M Dazzle Dust # 86 pink shimmer
– Sleek Curios palette (white)
– L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Oriental Beauty (pale gold)
– Sleek Original palette (blue and purple)
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
– Apply a bright orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange) on the lid.
– Sweep a pink shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust # 86 pink shimmer) on the crease and outer V.
– Highlight the browbone with a white shade (I used the one in Sleek Curious palette).
– Apply a pale gold shade (I used the one in L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Oriental Beaty) on the tearduct.
– With MAC 219 pencil brush, apply a purple shade on the outer lower lashline and a blue shade on the inner lower lashline (both shades I used were from Sleek Original palette).
– Finish off with mascara.