QOTW: Do you wear perfume daily?

qotw-perfume

Do you wear perfume daily?

Beautiful With Brains says: I don’t. I have lots of perfume samples lying around but I often forget to use them lol. I always wear perfume on special occasions though.

Source
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Facebook

Comments

I can’t wear perfume cuz i find that they turn rancid on me (ok, gross). Its probably only my nose speaking though, cuz the people around me said they i smell like, well, perfume! But then again they may be just being nice! hahaha!!

I prefer to scent myself with nice smelling lotions! hehehe!! 😀
    .-= Jenn´s last blog ..Product Review: MAC Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation =-.

2. Melia says

I have been wearing perfume everyday since about 14-15 years old. I love the feeling of wearing perfume/scents, it makes me feel ready for the day. I’ll put something on even if I stay at home sometimes, just to perk me up!

3. beautifulwithbrains says

Nikki: that’s lovely. I like that you always vary, wearing the same scent daily can be a bit boring imo. :)

Dao: I agree, most body lotions and other personal care products are scented so you don’t need perfume to smell good. Using it can be a bit too much sometimes. And I think wearing the same scents daily is boring too, I like variety.

Shuu: I don’t think it’s weird. :) Once it becomes a habit, it’s easy to remember to wear it. But it’s getting into the habit that it is a problem for me lol.

4. beautifulwithbrains says

Jenn: Perfumes can be tricky, you never know how they’re gonna react with one’s body chemistry. But I’m sure you smell good with perfumes! And I don’t think everyone would lie about that :) I prefer scented personal care products to perfumes too. 😉

Melia: that’s really nice. Wearing the right perfume can make one feel very confident and happy. It’s amazing how such a simple thing like wearing perfume can make one feel good and I’m glad it does that for you 😉

5. Kimberly says

I wear perfume daily, I also try to switch up every 2-3 days to have some variety. For me I smell very comforting, & I love to change the scents with my mood as well.

6. beautifulwithbrains says

Anastacia: I agree, perfumes should be worn when you feel like it, not because you must :)

Kimberley: that’s lovely. I like choosing what perfume to wear based on my mood too (when I remember to use it, that is lol).

7. 1955nurse says

I wear SOME SORT of frangrance daily, @ work either a body splash or light cologne/scented lotion and when I go out I wear perfume. And I wear it mostly for myself, because it makes me feel good :)

8. beautifulwithbrains says

1955, good for you. I think any beauty products including perfume, must be worn for yourself, not anyone else. :) And since most products have a fragrance I think it’s impossible not to wear any scents at all, but perfume is not a must for me.

9. beautifulwithbrains says

Tavia, you must really like perfume :) I never heard anyone else use two perfumes in a day, but it’s nice to change scents for different occasions/times of day :)