Comments

1. Melia says

I have been wearing perfume everyday since about 14-15 years old. I love the feeling of wearing perfume/scents, it makes me feel ready for the day. I’ll put something on even if I stay at home sometimes, just to perk me up!

2. beautifulwithbrains says

Nikki: that’s lovely. I like that you always vary, wearing the same scent daily can be a bit boring imo. :)

Dao: I agree, most body lotions and other personal care products are scented so you don’t need perfume to smell good. Using it can be a bit too much sometimes. And I think wearing the same scents daily is boring too, I like variety.

Shuu: I don’t think it’s weird. :) Once it becomes a habit, it’s easy to remember to wear it. But it’s getting into the habit that it is a problem for me lol.

3. beautifulwithbrains says

Jenn: Perfumes can be tricky, you never know how they’re gonna react with one’s body chemistry. But I’m sure you smell good with perfumes! And I don’t think everyone would lie about that :) I prefer scented personal care products to perfumes too. ;)

Melia: that’s really nice. Wearing the right perfume can make one feel very confident and happy. It’s amazing how such a simple thing like wearing perfume can make one feel good and I’m glad it does that for you ;)

4. Kimberly says

I wear perfume daily, I also try to switch up every 2-3 days to have some variety. For me I smell very comforting, & I love to change the scents with my mood as well.

5. beautifulwithbrains says

Anastacia: I agree, perfumes should be worn when you feel like it, not because you must :)

Kimberley: that’s lovely. I like choosing what perfume to wear based on my mood too (when I remember to use it, that is lol).

6. 1955nurse says

I wear SOME SORT of frangrance daily, @ work either a body splash or light cologne/scented lotion and when I go out I wear perfume. And I wear it mostly for myself, because it makes me feel good :)

7. beautifulwithbrains says

1955, good for you. I think any beauty products including perfume, must be worn for yourself, not anyone else. :) And since most products have a fragrance I think it’s impossible not to wear any scents at all, but perfume is not a must for me.

8. beautifulwithbrains says

Tavia, you must really like perfume :) I never heard anyone else use two perfumes in a day, but it’s nice to change scents for different occasions/times of day :)