here’s a bright look I put together using orange and purple shades. I really like how it came out. I think these colors work well together and compliment each other nicely.
Here’s the look, hope you like it:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Sleek Curious palette (white)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange
– Kiko eyeshadow in Vinaccia Scuro (purple)
– Sleek Original palette (purple)
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
– Apply UDPP all over lid as a base.
– Apply a white shade on the inner lid and inner lower lashline (I used the white one in Sleek Curious palette), an orange shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #77 orange) on the middle lid and lower lashline and a light purple shade (I used Kiko Vinaccia Scuro) on outer lid and lower lashline. Blend where the colors meet.
– Darken the crease and the outer corner with a darker purple (I used the one in Sleek Original palette).
– Apply the white shade you previously used on the browbone to highlight.
– Finish off with mascara.