I’ve finally got round to doing an EOTD with Lumiere eyeshadow pigments. Well, actually I only used one, Honey brown, a beautiful reddish brown, and as you can see the color is very pigmented but still very wearable. These pigments are perfect if you want to wear colorful shades that aren’t too bright and dramatic.
I also used NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigment in Lime, which is a very pretty light green that I rarely use because I hate the packaging! I know I should transfer the product to a jar but I don’t have any free at the moment and I can’t be bothered to buy one just for that.
Here’s the look, hope you like it:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigment in Lime
- Lumiere eyeshadow in Honey Brown
- Barry M Dazzle Dust #65 green iridescent
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
- Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
- Using E.L.F. eyeshadow brush, apply a light lime green color (I used NYX pigment in Lime) on the inner lid.
- Apply a reddish gold brown (I used Lumiere Honey Brown) on the rest of the lid and blend.
- Apply a white shade (I used Barry M Dazzle Dust #65 green iridescent) on the browbone to highlight.
- Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply the lime green shade you previously used on the inner lower lashline and the reddish gold brown on the outer lower lashline. Blend where the colors meet.
- Finish off with mascara.