I hope everyone is having a very nice day. Last night I did a bright look using blue eyeshadows. I love blues but I don’t play with them enough.. But anyway, here’s what I came up with:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek Acid palette (light and dark blues)
- Sleek Original palette (purple)
- Get in Line palette (pale beige)
- Fior di Magnolia Light Blue Set eyeshadow quad (very pale blue)
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara
Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
Using E.L.F. eyeshadow brush apply a bright light blue shade (I used the one in Sleek Acid palette) on the inner and middle lid.
Apply a bright dark shade of blue (I used the one in Sleek Acid palette) on the outer lid and crease. Blend.
Using a blending brush, apply a purple shade (I used the one in Sleek Original palette) on the outer corner to darken the color.
Swipe a pale beige shade on the browbone to highlight.
Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply the purple shade you previously used on the lower lashline.
Apply a very pale blue shade (I used the one in Fior Di Magnolia Light Blue Set eyeshadow quad) in the tear duct.
Finish off with mascara.