the weather has been very hot here the past few days so I’ve been keeping my makeup to a minimum. But for someone who loves bright looks, like me, that can be quite boring so when I went out during the weekend I decided to do something very colorful. Here’s what came out:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Gosh eyeshadow quad in Toucan: yellow and green
– Sleek Chaos eyeshadow palette (blue)
– Kiko eyeshadow in Vinaccia Scuro (purple)
– Sleek Original palette (shimmering pale pink)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust in Green Iridescent
– Helena Rubinstein Glorious mascara
Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid as a base.
Using an eyeshadow brush apply a yellow shade on your inner lid, a green shade on your middle lid and a blue shade on your outer lid. Blend carefully where the colors meet.
Using a crease brush, pick up the blue shade you just applied on your outer lid and sweep it on the crease. Apply a violet shade on the crease above the blue and blend. Apply a pale shimmer shade on top of the violet to soften the color a bit.
Sweep a white shimmering shade on the browbone to highlight.
Using MAC 219 pencil brush, apply the yellow shade on the inner lower lashline, the green shade on the middle lower lashline and the blue shade on the outer lower lashline. Blend where the colors meet.
Finish off with applying mascara.